Geidai Account Password
The initial/renewed password is temporary and cannot be used as is.
- Your password is valid for 365 days from the last change.
- You will receive an email from a month before it expires. Change your password.
- Once your account expires, your Geidai account will be disabled, but you can use it again by changing your password.
- If you set up a second email address, you can reset it if you forget your password. The second email address will receive some of the university’s internal emails
- If you forget your password word and have not registered a second email address, you will be reissued a password.
Change your initial password or expired password to enable your Geidai account. It is also useful to register a second email address.
Reset your password using a second email address. If you have already registered a second email address, you can reset your password by yourself.
The reissued password will be sent to the applicant individually via the Internet.
After applying for a password reissue from the above link, please send a photo of your student/staff ID to the following email address.
- Subject: Send your password to the Internet
- Address correspondence to: email@example.com
- Include: student/faculty/staff number, name, and photo of student/faculty/staff ID attached to the email.
Reissue processing is done every Wednesday.
(If you apply for a reissue and send in your ID by 9:59 a.m. on Wednesday, you will receive a password by the end of Wednesday.)