1. The network system of Tokyo University of the Arts for campus information (Acanthus) provides following services.
- Web servers, mail servers, other server devices managed by AMC, and information systems that run on servers.
- Network connecting service (LAN port, wireless LAN) that is operated by AMC.
2.Acanthus users should follow the instructions of the instructor, the faculty member of AMC, and the network administrator.
3.Acanthus user strictly observe the followings:
- You must not allow others to use your own GEIDAI account, and also do not use another person’s GEIDAI account .
- Be sure that your password is not easily predicted. Change your password regularly.
- Do not use other than in use of education, research and campus life.
- Do not destroy computers and facilities inside and outside the campus, nor tamper with illegal invasion of software and Web sites.と。
- Do not execute programs that give unauthorized intrusion or load from the outside, or perform similar activities.
- Do not engage in unauthorized access or cracking from inside the campus to the outside.
- Do not use computers and equipment that are not qualified for use outside the campus.
- When bringing a PC into the university, take security measures such as anti-virus software.
4.Strictly observe the following when using Acanthus to communicate with the outside.
- Do not engage in discriminatory acts related to race, creed, gender, social status, family characteristics, etc.
- Do not infringe on the privacy of others, nor do acts of slander or act of sexual harassment.
- Do not infringe copyright, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, or other rights.
- Always observe the manners on the network and be careful not to bother others.
- Even if a dispute occurs between users, AMC is not concerned at all.