Use of Geidai account
With the Geidai account, you can use the following services:
- Geidai mail(Gmail) （Non-regular students are not available.)
- Gmail bundled services(Google calendar, Google drive, Contact Lists)
- Syllabus Information System (briefly called Campus Plan)
- library service
- campus network remote access (VPN) service
- Wireless LAN connection service
- International Educational Roaming Infrastructure “eduroam”
- When you get a paper with your Geidai account information, change your password on this page.
- The expiration date of your password is 365 days after the last change of your password.
- Request for changing password will be send to your Geidai address 1 month before expiration date of your password.
- You can change your password on this page after your password expired. By changing your password, your account will become available.
- By setting your secret question beforehand, you can reset your password even if you forget it.
- Please request for the password to be reissued on this page if you forget your password and you have not set your secret question.